For whatever reason, you may need to return goods to us. To make this process as quick and easy as we can we have a procedure that you must follow in order for us to process the return.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UNIVERSAL COMPONENTS UK LTD ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL LABOUR CLAIMS ON WARRANTIED PARTS
Returns Fax Line +44 (0)114 261 4135
Goods Returns Requirements for returning goods
- Details of part(s) wishing to be returned must be faxed to the sales department showing part number, quantity, invoice/advice note number and a full reason of return where a PRAN(Product Returns Authorisation Note)?will be issued.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied with counter claims details.
- Warranty claims will not be accepted if the claim form is filled out incorrectly
- All parts must be of Universal Components Group of Companies origin.
- All parts must be of resaleable condition.
- All parts must be well packaged regardless of reason for return.
- Goods can only be returned with an accompanying PRAN.
- Customer returns notes must be attached to the PRAN.
- Please clearly mark all parcels RETURNS or WARRANTY RETURNS